Re: Clarifying (RE: [SERIALST] [Fwd: LC's Series Authorities Decision: Online Petition]) Chris Blackman 02 May 2006 15:41 UTC

I'd be curious to know how many people DO support LC's decision and the
reason's why. So I hope that a petition is set up as well, but I'd want
it to have the added explanatory notes. The reasons that people DON'T
support the decision seem to have been discussed enough on other lists, etc.

Thanks,

Chris

Christine W. Blackman
Catalog Librarian