Bindery question (2 messages) SERIALST Moderator 10 May 2006 19:48 UTC

2 messages:

(1)------------------
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:37:18 -0500
From: Linda Cox <cox@nsula.edu>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST] Bindery question

Nancy, I should have looked before I replied to you.  Here is their
website.  The Louisiana bindery is in Bossier City, which is adjacent to
Shreveport.

http://www.houchenbindery.com/librarybinding.htm

                          <<<< >>>>
Linda Newman Cox, M.L.I.S., M.A.
Head, Serials & Media Division and Interlibrary Loan
Northwestern State University Libraries
Natchitoches, LA  71497

telephone 318.357.4419      e-mail  cox@nsula.edu
fax 318.357.4470

(2)-------------------
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:40:48 -0500
From: Christina Torbert <ctorbert@olemiss.edu>

Nancy,
Last fall, we began using Everett's Bindery in Bossier City, LA, and we have
had pretty good service from them.  They are a small plant, now owned by a
larger company called Houchen Bindery from Utica, Nebraska.

If you would like, I can send you the contact information.

Christina Torbert
Head of Serials & Associate Professor
J.D. Williams Library
University of Mississippi