Re: Anyone using the ScholarlyStats service? Andrew Waller 23 May 2006 17:28 UTC

A couple of things in response:

1) ScholarlyStats do have a demo account you can play with (though no
trial proper).  We've just been set up with it though I have yet to have
a good look (a job for this week).

2) I have talked with a couple of subscribing libraries and they were
quite favourable in their evaluation of ScholarlyStats, though they were
both new to the product.  As for the price, both were OK with the costs
for what ScholarlyStats does (which mostly seems to be consolidation and
presentation of statistics).

Hope this helps.

Andrew

--