Re: Anyone using the ScholarlyStats service? Don Taylor 23 May 2006 19:44 UTC

We've signed up for Scholarly Stats, and settled for the mid range
option on pricing. We chose the 9 platforms that covered the largest
number of databases and e-journals we subscribed to. We've been happy
with the results so far, and Scholarly Stats has made some
improvements to data collection over the past months. It certainly
does make the collation of usage stats much easier than it was in the past.
Bye for now,
Don Taylor

Donald Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian      email: dstaylor@sfu.ca
Simon Fraser University Library     ph: 604-291-4930
8888 University Drive                    fax: 604-291-3023
Burnaby, BC, Canada  V5A 1S6