Re: Haworth's status? Jody Bussell 30 Jun 2006 15:51 UTC

We are having the same problem at UC Berkeley.  The current phone message
says that due to the flood their offices are closed and to try tomorrow
Jody.

At 07:38 AM 6/30/2006, Winward, Kyle D wrote:
>For the past two days we have not been able to access any of the Haworth
>online journals. I attempted to contact their offices via phone multiple
>times yesterday, but I only received a busy tone. Their offices are in
>Binghamton NY on the Susquehanna so we are concerned that they may have
>been affected by the flooding in that area. Has anyone happened to have
>heard anything from their offices?
>

>Thanks in advance,
>

>Kyle D. Winward
>
>Assistant Collection Development Librarian/
>
>Assistant Professor of Library Science
>
>Duane G. Meyer Library
>
>Missouri State University
>
>901 South National Avenue
>
>Springfield, MO 65897, USA
>
>Office: 417-836-7695
>
>Fax: 417-836-4764
>
>Email: KyleWinward@missouristate.edu

University of California, Berkeley Library
Technical Services Dept. MC 6000
250 Moffitt Library
Berkeley CA  USA  94720
Phone:  1-510-642-2645