Browsing or Current periodical collections Stephen Clark 09 Jun 2006 13:05 UTC

-----Original Message-----
From: hobbsh [mailto:hobbsh@NSUOK.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:43 PM
Subject: Bounced question

RE: Browsing or Current periodical collections

If you have a browsing or current periodical display area where you
place a subset of your subscriptions, I have 3 questions to ask.  We are
interested in re-arranging our browsing collection and wondered how
other libraries do it.  Thanks for your input.

1.  Is the collection arranged by:   Title
                                                     Call number
                                                    Other, please describe

2.  Is the library:   Public
                            College/University
                            School
                            Special

3.   Approximately how many titles are in the browsing collection

--
Harriett Hobbs		                      918 456 5511 x3285
Acquisitions Librarian                        918 457 2197 (fax)