Re: Browsing or Current periodical collections Laura Vogler 09 Jun 2006 16:34 UTC

We are a small college library.  We have approx. 700 current
subscriptions.  They are shelved alphabetically at the rear of the main
floor.  Once bound they are moved to the basement.  We have a small subset
of what we consider general interest titles that are shelved by title in
our lounge area at the front of the library.  There are 30 titles shelved
there and we keep only the most current issue on that shelf in plastic
covers.  When a more recent issue arrives the old issue gets moved to the
back with the rest of the current issues.

Laura

At 09:05 AM 6/9/2006 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Laura Vogler, Serials Dept.
Wabash College Lilly Library