Re: Taylor & Francis printing snafu William Cohen 12 Jul 2006 20:42 UTC

Barbara:

If the anticipated # of print pages, over an extended period of time,
is more than you had been receiving, you may be gaining an advantage.

If the anticipated # of print pages, over an extended period of time,
is problematic--then you may want to consider an internal re-assessment
depending on your collection management policies.

As with many factors involving serials, any judgment made quickly
may or may not be helpful in the long-term economic and collection
management
picture.   Some colleagues in other institutions may share your specific
needs, but some may not.

Bill Cohen, Publisher
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com