Re: Taylor & Francis, Haworth, and pages per volume William Cohen 13 Jul 2006 15:44 UTC

Steve:

I respectfully disagree, and totally.   Your own history in this
area is completely documented, and I think librarians can decide on
their own
what policy they choose.

Let us consider this an end to the matter.

Thank you for your constructive help.

Bill Cohen, Publisher
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com