Re: Table of Contents--paper to electronic Barbara Pope 13 Jul 2006 23:30 UTC

Many journals and databases have journal alerts that you can set up.  I
myself have an alert for Chronicle of Higher Education set up at
Academic Search Premier.  I get an email once a month.  Could this
function as a table of contents service for your faculty?  It would
eliminate the paper usage and also tremendous staff time it takes to
make photocopies.

Barbara Pope, MALS
Reference/Periodicals Librarian
Pittsburg State University