FW: 2007 Journal Title and Pricing information now available - Portland Customer Services Stephen Clark 01 Aug 2006 17:54 UTC

  _____

From: Faye Steady [mailto:faye.steady@portlandpress.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:47 AM
To: SERIALST@list.uvm.edu
Subject: 2007 Journal Title and Pricing information now available - Portland
Customer Services

> With apologies for cross-posting
>
> Dear Colleagues
>
> We are pleased to announce that the 2007 institutional subscription
pricelist for 110 journals handled by Portland Customer Services is now
available online at:

> http://www.portlandpress.com/pcs/journals/pricelist.htm
>
> Please note that there are also four additional pages that show journal
package subscription details for IChemE, The Royal Society, Multilingual
Matters and Channel View.

> 2007 prices for journals published by the Royal Society of Chemistry are
available online at:

> http://www.rsc.org/Publishing/librarians/pricing.asp
>
> Read our Whats New and Notes page for information about three new Portland
Customer Services clients, new publications from existing clients, terms of
business and payment methods at the following link:

> http://www.portlandpress.com/pcs/journals/whatsnew.htm
>
> New clients  - Portland Customer Services is now handling journal
fulfilment for the journals published by:

> Earthscan - www.earthscan.co.uk
> The Royal Society - www.pubs.royalsoc.ac.uk
> Woodhead Publishing Ltd - www.woodheadpublishing.com
>
> All 2007 subscription renewals, back issue orders and claims for journals
published by these publishers should be sent to Portland Customer Services.

> Please contact us at sales@portland-services.com should you require any
further information or assistance.