Re: Revisiting Graphis Weyer, Shelley 03 Aug 2006 17:34 UTC

I was informed by EBSCO that they would be published this fall.

Shelley

-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-

Shelley L. Weyer

Serials Technician

Seattle Pacific University Library

3307 Third Ave W

Seattle, WA 98119

(206) 281-2791

rubats@spu.edu

-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Skwor, Jeanette
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:13 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Revisiting Graphis

As discussed  in January - Graphis ceased publication under the old
title with #355, dated Jan/April 2005, splitting into 3 new journals.

The question I now have is, has anyone gotten any issues of the new
titles, or heard anything as to when we might expect them?

Thanks,

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept.
Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
(920) 465-2670

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog