Re: Revisiting Graphis Mary Williams 04 Aug 2006 16:45 UTC

Shelley,

We made a few suggestions to the faculty from Magazines for Libraries
(formerly edited by Katz), but they were interested more in theatre; so we
got performance-focused (trade) journals for them.  I don't think there's a
one-fits-all solution, you have to go by what benefits your institution.

If you're not familiar with Magazines for Libraries, it's a good place to
start.  I find that faculty generally find it easier to choose from a list
of suggestions.

Let me know if I can help further,

Mary

--