Re: Revisiting Graphis Bill Cohen, Publisher, The Haworth Press, Inc. 04 Aug 2006 19:55 UTC

Colleagues:

I have rarely seen any discussion about the "Collection management of
/bundled/
journals, for groups of journals.

Different members of the publishing-library-agent serials information team
will make their errors.  There is no science to this, to the best of my
knowledge.
I am recommending an article or series of articles on this topic to the
Editor of /The Serials Librarian,/ and if anyone write to me, I will
pass their
name on.

Early caution noted below seems to be well-placed, both in terms of who you
ask, and what you are looking for.

Bill Cohen, /Publisher/
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com