Re: Renewal numbers Vicki Noel 17 Aug 2006 16:40 UTC

My Director was very happy when I handed him a copy of the Historical Price Analysis available under "Reports" in EBSCOnet. He has found it most valuable in making decisions for this year's renewals.

Vicki Godin Noel
Serials
Mantor Library
University of Maine Farmington