Re: Routing Periodicals Azza El Rakhawy 06 Sep 2006 08:00 UTC

We have replaced routing periodical issues by sending out photocopy of
contents. Hope this will help you.
Azza

--
Azza El Rakhawy
Head of Serials,

POSTAL ADDRESS: American University in Cairo, Library - Serials, 11
Youssef el-Guindy
Street, Bab el-Louk, Cairo 11511, Egypt.
FAX 792-3824.  International dialling code from USA  011-202; from UK
002-02