Re: New York Times Full text for Institutions Hutchens, Chad 06 Sep 2006 17:12 UTC

I believe Proquest NewsStand Complete has the New York Times full-text
as well.

Chad E. Hutchens
Electronic Resources Librarian
Montana State University Libraries
P.O. Box 173320
Bozeman, MT  59717-3320
(406) 994-4313 phone
(406) 994-2851 fax
chutchens@montana.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Rachel Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:13 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] New York Times Full text for Institutions

Dear all,

the Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek Bremen, Germany, is looking for a
full text option of the New York Times for institutions. So far I have
information on ProQuest Historical Newspapers and LexisNexis - are there
any other options you might know of? We would like to have access to the
historical and the recent editions idealy.

Any help appreciated!

Rachel

Rachel Ellis
Electronic Resources Librarian
Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek Bremen
Postfach 33 01 60
28331 Bremen
Germany
Tel: (0049)421-218-4902