Re: question about DVD serials Steven C Shadle 10 Sep 2006 16:51 UTC

I think we generally defer to the media librarians on issues of packaging.
For me (as a serials librarian) the critical pieces of information that we
should be notified about are title and numbering changes.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854