Re: Haworth Press Bill Cohen, Publisher, The Haworth Press, Inc. 11 Sep 2006 22:07 UTC

Marcy:

I am asking  Roger Hall, Senior Vice President, to handle this claim,
and we will
do so promptly through EBSCO.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Bill Cohen, /Publisher & Editor-in-Chief/
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com