Re: Die Casting Engineering numbering problem Steven C Shadle 13 Sep 2006 15:14 UTC

Anna -- You might consider emailing the editor (I assume an email address
is on the piece) and find out if there is any logic to their change in
numbering.  You might also mention it's not only difficult for libraries,
but confusing for users.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854