Re: Haworth journal subscriptions Bill Cohen, Publisher, The Haworth Press, Inc. 14 Sep 2006 01:32 UTC

Barb:

I will answer your note off-list.   Many, many
thanks for writing!    The lateness problem with
Science & Technology Libraries should be corrected
by the next mid-volume period of time.

Bill Cohen, /Publisher & Editor-in-Chief/
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com