Re: print leisure reading magazines Bill Cohen, Publisher, The Haworth Press, Inc. 14 Sep 2006 16:16 UTC

Pamela:

When you say "leisure reading," do you mean primarily popular magazines
as well as professional
/practice/ periodicals, as opposed to research journals?

By "research journals," I mean journals which publish
article-after-auricle about results from single experiments, or else
literature reviews on a single topic.

Bill Cohen, /Publisher & Editor-in-Chief/
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com