Re: print leisure reading magazines Bill Cohen, Publisher, The Haworth Press, Inc. 14 Sep 2006 16:21 UTC

Marilyn:

Your note implies that current interest periodicals are used in a
different manner than
research periodicals--i.e., that they are "perused" as if in a shop
window or in a store like
Walmart's, and not plucked from inventory after a computer search.

In my experience, this is a correct observation.
/

/Bill Cohen, Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
The Haworth Press, Inc.
www.HaworthPress.com