Re: Sample collection policies-- print vs. online journals Patricia Thompson 27 Oct 2006 14:34 UTC

At 10:00 PM 10/26/2006, Cynthia Hsieh wrote:
>I am also interested in the sample policies.  I wonder if you could
>share any information you receive?

I have asked questions on several lists lately, and all of the
permission to post one of them here, which is copied below.

Patricia Thompson
Assistant University Librarian for Resource Management Services
Jessie Ball duPont Library
The University of the South
735 University Ave.
Sewanee, TN 37383
931-598-1657
pthompso@sewanee.edu

Hi, Patricia--I recently posed a similiar question at a Solinet
workshop being conducted by Beth Bernhardt (from UNC Greensboro). A
couple weeks after the workshop, Beth was able to email me some
policies posted on various libraries' webpages. Here are the URLs she sent me:

http://www.library.uiuc.edu/administration/collections/policies/journals_to_electronic.htm

http://www.library.yale.edu/ecollections/eonlyguide.htm

http://www.library.yale.edu/ecollections/eonlyguide.html

http://www.lib.sfu.ca/about/collections/duplicatecriteria.htm