Bulletin of Spanish Studies -- answer Lynne Weaver 09 Oct 2006 12:59 UTC

Hi, Folks -

Eleanor Farrell of Taylor and Francis sent the reply below.

Thanks, Ellie!

Lynne Weaver

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrell, Eleanor [mailto:Eleanor.Farrell@tandf.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 4:39 AM
To: derrik_hiatt@byu.edu
Cc: Lynne Weaver
Subject: FW: [SERIALST] Bulletin of Spanish Studies

 Dear Customers,

The previous  information  for Bulletin of Spanish Studies indicated
that the title would be changing next year. This was an error on  our
part.

There has never been any intention to change the title. The journal will
continue to publish under the title Bulletin of Spanish Studies as it
has done since 1st January 2002.

I apologise for any misunderstanding or confusion this may have  caused.

Thanks

Ellie.

Eleanor Farrell

Customer Services Administrator
Taylor and Francis
Tel: 0207 017 6327
email: eleanor.farrell@tandf.co.uk <mailto:eleanor.farrell@tandf.co.uk>

Visit our website for up to date pricing information on
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/customer.asp
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/customer.asp>