Re: Help need for an 853 tag entry Myrna Hermann 23 Nov 2006 00:06 UTC

Hello Frieda,

Thank you very much for your email.

Previous to 2006, we had ignored the extra number information.
Vol. 46 No. 12 No. 342 Dec 2005
Vol. \b no. \u 12 \v r \i (year) \j (month) \w m

The 2006 issues we have in hand are as follows -
Issue 1 Vol. 47 No. 125 No. 343 2006
Issue 2 Vol. 47 No. 126 No. 344 2006
Issue 4 Vol. 47 No. 128 No. 345 2006

This is in the exact format as shown on each issue.
Also, you can see that we have anomalies in the issue numbering as well.

All in all, this is an awful publication to try and structure an 853 tag
against.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Myrna

Myrna Hermann
Serials Officer
Serials Section
CQU Library, Building 10 Rockhampton, 4702, Qld
Empowering teaching learning & research
Phone 07 4930 9465 Fax 07 4930 6381
Email m.hermann@cqu.edu.au
Email library-serials@cqu.edu.au

Please Use the "Reply all" feature on your e-mail.