Re: Do you still keep subscription of microfilms of New York Times and Wall Street J. ? Cheng-Yee Wang 14 Nov 2006 20:58 UTC

Our situation is exactly the same as Sandy's.  We are still subscribing
to both Wall Street Journal and the New York times microfilms.  The
Reference Librarians wouldn't agree to cancel them.  The reason is the
same that they feel the online doesn't have all the content or image as
the microfilm does.

Jane