WSJ...was Do you still keep subscription of microfilms of New York Times and Wall Street J. ? Pamela Contakos 15 Nov 2006 14:05 UTC

Speaking of the Wall Street Journal, those of you who have it online, where do you get it from? We have been trying to get an online subscription to it and the databases that have it are very expensive. I tried to contact the publisher to get an institutional online subscription and never heard back from them despite repeated attempts.

--
Pamela Contakos
Assistant Director