Re: Camera Work Mary J. Foster 30 Jan 2007 13:24 UTC

>Watching Antiques Roadshow and the full run of Camera Work by Alfred Stieglitz
>
>was just appraised for 60-90K -- Off to the rare book room?

YES!!  The images in Camera Work are photogravure, and it's a very
important "journal" in the history of photography.  I don't know how
many copies were produced, but if you have a set in good condition,
I'd think you would want to restrict access.  (Not prohibit it, of
course, but keeps close tabs on it!)

Best wishes,

Mary Foster

--