Re: Help with "Metropolis" Cynthia Young 12 Jan 2007 20:37 UTC

Hello,

I'm not sure if this helps or adds to the confusion, BUT, we received v25 #12 (Aug/Sep 2006) in July and the next issue we received was v26#2 (Sep 2006) in September.

I'll be interested to hear what others have to say.

Cynthia

Cynthia Young
Serials Acquisitions
5729 Fogler Library