Re: American International College journal of business Mitchell, Meg 08 Feb 2007 17:55 UTC

If this helps

In the catalog for the American International College Library is this
journal AIC Journal of Business.

If the tables don't come through for you, they show 1988-1993,
1994-1997, 2003-2004, 2005, 2006(expected)with a gap from vol 10-vol 14.
It also says "Cont. by: American International College Journal of
Business 0522-1499", but they don't have that title in their catalog.

I wonder if there was a title change to the longer name and back.

What happens if you type AIC Journal of Business into that database that
stops at 2002 for the first title?

1988 - 1993
BOUND
on 12-20-03