Re: Informaworld Hutchens, Chad 08 Feb 2007 18:10 UTC

We had this problem as well.  I didn't try to log-out though.  I just phoned our rep again and he had to re-enter our IP ranges.  Maybe we should all keep an eye on this issue though.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum on behalf of Ken Siegert
Sent: Wed 2/7/2007 3:06 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Informaworld

I'd just like to mention a problem that I have noticed since getting
everything set-up in December.  Several times, including just a few
minutes ago, we lost our access to all of our Informaworld titles.
Even though we have IP authentication, the only way to "regain" our
access is to log-in and log out, then everything is fine.  Strange,
but it seems to work.  Maybe it's just us.

--Ken

On Feb 7, 2007, at 1:58 PM, Kemp, Rebecca wrote:

> Has anyone else been having an extremely difficult time getting in
> touch
> with Taylor and Francis / Informaworld representatives?  I have been
> attempting to set up my administrative account correctly since
> December.
> I have tried both phone and e-mail.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Rebecca
>

> Rebecca Kemp
>
> Serials Supervisor Librarian
>
> W.M. Randall Library
>
> University of North Carolina Wilmington
>
> 601 S. College Rd.
>
> Wilmington, NC 28403
>
> Phone: (910)962-7220
>
> Fax: (910)962-3078
>
> kempr@uncw.edu <mailto:kempr@uncw.edu>

Ken Siegert
Acquisitions Assistant
Electronic Resources & Periodicals / U.S. Documents
Shadek-Fackenthal Library
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003