Re: JSTOR print backfiles Kirk, Jay 14 Feb 2007 20:38 UTC

So far we are keeping these volumes with more and more of them going
into storage. The same is true for ProQuest/Chadwyck-Healey's
Periodicals Archive Online.

Jay H. Kirk
Coordinator of Collection Development
Raynor Memorial Libraries
Marquette University
P. O. Box 3141
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
53201-3141

Voice 414-288-5213
Fax 414-288-7813
jay.kirk@marquette.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Julie Andel
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:38 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] JSTOR print backfiles

Hello,

I am currently working as a graduate assistant for Millie Jackson, Head
of
Collection Development at Florida State University, and I am researching
information about what other libraries are doing with their JSTOR print
collections.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Julie Andel
Graduate Assistant
Collection Development
Florida State University Libraries