Re: Principal Leadership editions Cynthia Young 14 Feb 2007 22:22 UTC

Connie,

I contacted the publisher about it and they assured me that they do it at
the beginning of every year.  It's nothing new.  The rest of the issues will
be separated (Middle / High).

Cynthia

Cynthia Young
Serials Acquisitions