Re: Sports Illustrated-Updates? Dixon, Frances 27 Mar 2007 13:52 UTC

I, too, called the 800 number this morning and was told our issue would
be sent out the next business day and should arrive in the next 7-10
days.
Sara didn't say anything about it being at the printers.
I'm not holding my breath.

Frances Dixon
Serials Manager
Townsend Memorial Library
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
900 College St.
Belton, TX   76513
254-295-4643
fdixon@umhb.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Couillard, Monique
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:04 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Sports Illustrated-Updates?

Good morning

Well I just called Sports Illustrated this morning - at the same 800
number.  I was told the issue was at the printers now and Sports
Illustrated has no firm date when the Swimsuit Issue will ship.

I really don't expect to ever see this issue - fortunately my boss went
out and bought the copy for the library.

Monique Couillard
Serials Check In Supervisor
Dimond Library - University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH 03824
(603) 862-1972
monique.couillard@unh.edu