Re: Utne vs. Utne Reader?? Kevin M. Randall 30 Mar 2007 20:16 UTC

At 02:51 PM 3/30/2007, Barbara Pope wrote:
>Hello.  We are having a bit of trouble with Utne (ISSN 1544-2225).  The
>title page of the Jan/Feb 2007 issue shows the title as Utne Reader, but
>it has been titled Utne since 2002.    Is this magazine changing title, or
>are they just being inconsistent with the wording of their title?
>The OCLC record # 50872987 does not indicate a change in title.  Anyone
>know anything more about this title?

Looks like they just went back to their original title, and the cataloger
that handled this change in the CONSER record interpreted it as a "minor
change" per the current rules.

Kevin M. Randall
Head of Serials Cataloging
Northwestern University Library