FW: SPAM:Re: [SERIALST] Spam: Backfile dealers question -- 2 Stephen Clark 06 Mar 2007 21:04 UTC

1)
-----Original Message-----
From: John Lucas [mailto:jlucas@rowland.umsmed.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:01 PM
To: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
Subject: SPAM:Re: [SERIALST] Spam: Backfile dealers question

Hello Lynne,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will attempt to do so immediately.

John Lucas

Serials Librarian
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State St
Jackson, MS 39216-4505

(PH) (601) 984-1277
(FAX)  ( 601) 984-4569
JLUCAS@ROWLAND.UMSMED.EDU

>>> "KING, LYNNE" <lking@HIGHLINE.EDU> 3/6/2007 2:36:22 PM >>>
Google "old issues magazines" - Have no idea whether you will find the
title you want but found several dealers.
Good Luck

Lynne King
Highline Community College Library
PO Box 98000 MS 25-5D
Des Moines WA 98198-9800
206 878-3710 Ext. 3235

2)
Hello Joan,

Thank you for the lists.  I could not remember USBE but could see it in my
mynd (sic)  I did not know of Periodical Service.  Unfortunately none of
them have any of the first 9 volumes of the title.  I have put these names
in my e-mail address, to remember them, and hopefully not forget that I put
them there.

Thank you again and have a great rest of your life

Absolute:  http://www.absolute-inc.com/_/

Periodical Service Company: http://www.backsets.com/index.htm

Swets: http://www.swets.com/web/show/id=80711/langid=42

USBE: http://www.usbe.com/