Re: Curious if anyone has same problem with EBSCO Ken Siegert 07 Mar 2007 15:28 UTC

I have EBSCONet set to remember both the user name and customer
code.  Go to "My Account", then "Account Preferences".  There is a
selection for "prompt for customer code", which I have set at "no".
Yours must be set at "yes" instead.