Re: Sports Illustrated policy Brenda L Battleson 07 Mar 2007 15:51 UTC

We could always bombard them with emails complaints as well ;-)
<https://secure.customersvc.com/wes/servlet/Show?WESPAGE=am/Services/wes_email.jsp&MSRSMAG=SI>

And the NYT headlines read:
"Disgruntled Librarians Flood SI.com Server"
March Madness coverage disrupted as librarians battle Time's questionable
SI swimsuit ed. policy...

-Brenda

--
Brenda L. Battleson
Head, Print Periodicals/Serials

--On Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:01 AM -0600 "Skwor, Jeanette"