Re: Utne vs. Utne Reader?? Stella Tang 02 Apr 2007 17:15 UTC

This is what Danielle Maestretti, the Librarian at Utne Reader, emailed
me about this: "Yes, the title is permanently changed back to Utne
Reader (as of Nov/Dec 2006, issue #138."

The problem is the title on the  publisher's archive web page is just
Utne from issue 1 to the most present.  I hope the ejournal database
vendors will keep up with the title changed, otherwise the online
holdings is going to be very mixed up.

--
Stella Tang, Serials Librarian
F.W. Olin Library, Mills College