Re: OCLC eSerials Holding Service Connie Foster 25 Apr 2007 18:28 UTC

We were partners in the testing and I agree that it is painless and
provides useful information not only for ILL but also for our librarians
and others who routinely use WorldCat. Our e-journals are managed
through TDNet and they have been excellent partners too.
Just knowing that by submitting through your serials a-z vendor, etc.
that the OCLC stuff gets done is great. The occasional update files we
get are quick to run.
Connie Foster

Mays, Allison wrote:
> I'm curious about what people hope to accomplish with this service. Is
> this more geared for ILL?
>
> Allison P. Mays
> Coordinator of Acquisitions & Cataloging
> Millsaps College
> 1701 N. State Street
> Jackson, MS 39210
> 601-974-1083
> maysap@millsaps.edu

Connie Foster, Professor and Head, Dept. of Library Technical Services
Western Kentucky University Libraries
Editor, Serials Review
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11067
Bowling Green KY 42101-1067