Re: LRTS - one might expect better Barbara Pope 25 Apr 2007 18:56 UTC

We received that issue a couple of day ago.  I can't really confirm it,
since I don't think we have the journal back as far as 1957, but I
thought it was probably a reprint of the first issue of the journal.  I
know it's not really correct, but we finally opted to check it in a
supplement.  One would think that a journal published by, as Arabella
notes, "an Association dedicated to the pursuit of accuracy,
standardization, and rigor" would not do this, because they know it
would cause problems.

Hmmm...

Barbara Pope
Pittsburg State University