Re: International Lighting Review (ISSN 0020-7853) Corrice, Julia A. 09 Apr 2007 20:49 UTC

Hi Ken,

The last issue we received was v. 52, no. 12 in 2002, and our bib record
shows a closed date of 2001?. There was no year on this issue but we do
have a note in our check in records stating  [Ceased publishing January
1, 2003]. There was also a note in the holdings that only 2 issues were
published in 1998. I checked the stacks and there were 7 issues
published after 1998, the last of which did not include dates or any
discernable numbering.

I think I'm going to change our closed date to 200u, since we can't be
really sure what year it stopped.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Julia

Julia Corrice, Serials
Rakow Library
Corning Museum of Glass
5 Museum Way
Corning, NY 14830
(607) 974-8406
(607)974-8677 fax
corriceja@cmog.org

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Ken Siegert wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have any information on the title, International Lighting
> Review
> (ISSN 0020-7853)?  We had subscribed to the title directly from
Stichting