Re: Answer to Patient Care and their numbering Regina McEneaney 24 Apr 2007 20:31 UTC

According to the website:

January is v.41 #1 for Neurology & Psychiatry
February is v.41 #1 for Endocrinology & Cardiology
March is v. 41 #2 for Neurology & Psychiatry

I just received:

April is v.41 #1 for Women's Health

Looks like it is a monthly but so far only issues #1-2.  I wish they
would do the publication pattern for us to check in.

Regina McEneaney
Suffolk Co. Comm. College
Library/TSO
533 College Rd.
Selden, NY.  11784
631-451-4178
mcenear@sunysuffolk.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Weyer, Shelley
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:02 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Answer to Patient Care and their numbering

I just got done talking to customer service (thank you Lynne Weaver,
Randolph-Macon Woman's College. I used what you did for New Republic)
and they are asking people to go to their website
http://www.patientcareonline.com/patcare/ , scroll down to the bottom
and read what it says for Librarians and Catalogers.

Their format will be based on the subtitles. (i.e. Neurology &
Psychiatry, Endocrinology & Cardiology) Oh and in April we will be
receiving 3 issues!  This one is about women's healthcare but we will
not know how many issues per month they will be publishing and they will
not be publishing all subtitles each month.

Claiming issues might be quite a problem if you do not know what you are
supposed to receive each month.

I did tell them that what they are doing is very confusing and asked if
they realize this.

They said they know this.

Shelley

Shelley L. Weyer