Re: Patent Care numbering Karen Chobot 25 May 2007 16:00 UTC

Shelley  -

Did you ever get this Patient Care thing figured out?  We just have been
tearing our our hair over it and I thought I would check to see if this had
come up and I missed it.  Yours seems to be the only message on it.  I found
their web page and their totally weird discussion of how the journal will be
numbered.  It just does't work with our prediction in ExLibris.  I am
surprised no one else has commented on this.

KC

Karen M Chobot, MLS
Director, Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science