Re: Patent Care numbering Burns, Karen 25 May 2007 16:30 UTC

We also carry this title and it took me awhile to figure out what the
publisher was doing.  Basically, the title has splintered into various
sections, each retaining the same ISSN and each using the same volume
numbers.  Thus you have:

Patient Care:  Primary Care Topics in Women's Health - v.41, n.1, April 2007
Patient Care:  Primary Care Topics in Neurology & Psychiatry - v.41, n.1,
January 2007 + v.41, n.2, March 2007
Patient Care:  Primary Care Topics in Dermatology - v.41, n.1, April 2007
Patient Care:  Primary Care Topics in Endocrinology & Cardiology - v.41,
n.1, February 2007 + v.41, n.2, April 2007

Basically it's a total mess!

Karen Burns
Serials Librarian
UHN Health Sciences Libraries
karen.burns@uhn.on.ca
phone:  416-340-3429
fax:  416-340-4384

"I don't believe in irrational technology evangelism. I think we should
use what works for our environment and users, not champion digital
solutions as one-size-fits-all cornucopias."
David Rothman
Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse