Re: Ref? : Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation v. 6 1986 Burns, Karen 03 May 2007 18:16 UTC

I think you will find that the pages only contain adds.  We have this volume
bound and on p.357 is the note at the top of the page that it is continued
from p.348 and if you look at the text on pages 348 and 357, it is a
definite continuation.

Karen Burns
Serials Librarian
UHN Health Sciences Libraries
karen.burns@uhn.on.ca
phone:  416-340-3429
fax:  416-340-4384

"I don't believe in irrational technology evangelism. I think we should
use what works for our environment and users, not champion digital
solutions as one-size-fits-all cornucopias."
David Rothman
Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU]On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:09 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Ref? : Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation v.
6 1986

Hello.  I am trying to verify what the article or articles are that in a
journal issue which is missing pages 349 to 356.  The journal is Journal
of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation v. 6 (Sept 19, 1986).  I think it is
issue #10.  I have tried looking in Pubmed, Article1st, and also in the
table of contents for the journal, but without results.  We don't really
care about any advertisements.  When we tried obtaining it on ILL,
several libraries rejected the request and one told us that the pages
don't exist.  I think maybe they do exist, because there are bits of the
pages left behind from when someone tore them out.  Is anyone out there
who can confirm anything on this?

Thank you.

Barbara Pope, MALS
Reference/Periodicals Librarian
Axe Library
Pittsburg State University
1701 S. Broadway
Pittsburg KS  66762
(620) 235-4884
bpope@pittstate.edu

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.