Re: CD-Roms management Barbara Rauch 18 May 2007 01:16 UTC

Thank you to everyone that replied, your feedback is really
appreciated.

Barbara.

Barbara Rauch
Acquisitions Coordinator
Mail No. B-30
AUT University Library
Private Bag 92006
Auckland 1142
NEW ZEALAND

P +64 (09) 921 9999
F +64 (09) 921 9977

>>> On 16/05/07 at 8:51 a.m., ssandy@LIBRARY.UWI.TT wrote:
We do this as well except that we do make a separate record for CDS
which duplicate the contents of the journal (different format). We
send
freeware, advertisement etc to Faculty.

Our CDs are kept behind the Circulation counter and a stamp is placed
in
the item to alert users of their availability.

Regards

Stella Sandy
Librarian II
Head, Serials and Acquisitions