Re: FW: Newnes Practical Mechanics Jenny Lockwood 06 Jun 2007 21:30 UTC

According to Wikipedia "Popular Mechanics" was published from "October
1933, and ran for 352 issues until the magazine's termination in August
1963." Published by George Newnes
Suggestions are:
Title: The Second "Practical Mechanics" how-to-make-it book Author: Camm,
F. J Accession Number: 3912195
Title: The first "Practical Mechanics" how-to-make-it book Author: Camm, F.
J Accession Number: 3912160
Note(s): Articles reprinted from Practical Mechanics

Steam-Driven Motor Boat, is apparently in the content of  The First
"Practical Mechanics" how-to- make- it book.
Jenny

At 01:45 PM 6/6/2007, you wrote:
>Forwarding for a co worker.
>
>Thanks for any advice.
>
>Ted Frahm
>Acquisition Clerk
>Davenport Public Library
>321 Main Str.
>Davenport, IA 52801-1490
>
>a member of the Prairie Area Library System
>
>( ph. 563.888.2169
>( fax 563.326.7809
>* tfrahm@davenportlibrary.com
>:  www.davenportlibrary.com <http://www.davenportlibrary.com/>
>
>  Please note: Pursuant to Iowa state law and City of Davenport
>Administrative policy, e-mail communications to and from this address
>may be subject to public disclosure.

Jenny Lockwood
New Mexico State University Library
Acquisitions Unit-Serials/Electronic Resources
PO Box 30006
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003
505 646-3104 Fax 505 646-7477