Re: Adjusting serials holdings in Millennium Mina Muessigmann 11 Jun 2007 16:11 UTC

Shelley,
Millennium is supposed to be able to do this. It USED TO do this. But in
the last release we loaded, as in previous releases, some things that used
to work okay got "broken". One of these things is the holdings display.
This is not the only problem with holdings display.

I believe III is going to fix this--perhaps they already have in a release
we have not yet loaded here. In the meantime, I have been trying to make
sure data is entered correctly in my 853/863 fields; living with the result
of minor flaws (such as this one) and entering an additional 866 (coding
the 863 to suppress) when I must do so in order to have a readable public
holdings statement. I hope/trust that this is only temporary and Millennium
will soon be able to interpret our MARC holdings correctly again.

Best wishes,
Mina Muessigmann
San Diego State Univ. Love Library